dewey duck

Lupe Fiasco - DROGAS Wave (2018)

20 posts in this topic

Dragon Ball – Bảy Viên Ngọc Rồng chap 324 | Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry | Magazines

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - September 28th, 2018

Genre - Hip-Hop/Rap

Quality - M4A, 256 kbps CBR / MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

1. In the Event Of Typhoon

2. Drogas

3. Manilla

4. Gold vs. The Right Things To Do

5. Slave Ship (Interlude)

6. Wav Files

7. Down (Feat. Nikki Jean)

8. Haile Selassie (Feat. Nikki Jean)

9. Alan Forever (Feat. Crystal Torres)

10. Helter Skelter (Interlude)

11. Stronger (Feat. Nikki Jean)

12. Sun God Sam & The California Drug Deals (Feat. Nikki Jean)

13. Xo (Feat. Troi Irons)

14. Don’t Mess Up The Children (Interlude)

15. Jonylah Forever

16. Kingdom (Feat. Damian Marley)

17. Baba Kwesi (Interlude)

18. Imagine (Feat. Simonsayz & Crystal Torres)

19. Stack That Cheese (Feat. Nikki Jean)

20. Cripple (Feat. Elena Pindehughes)

21. King Nas

22. ‘Quotations From Chairman Fred (Feat. Nikki Jean & Bishop Edgar Jackson)

23. Happy Timbuck2 Day

24. Mural Jr.

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

Dragon Ball – Bảy Viên Ngọc Rồng chap 324 | Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry | Magazines

Finally. Hip hop AOTY is here. 

this leaked on *EDITED* first. some credit would be appreciated.

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 2

10 hours ago, Guwop said:

this leaked on *EDITED* first. some credit would be appreciated.

I'm sorry, but have you seen us asking every site on the net for credit when we leak things? :shrug:

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Lord Kingdom said:

I'm sorry, but have you seen us asking every site on the net for credit when we leak things? :shrug:

idc about that but when the file comes from our site (and it appears to be the exact file that you reposted) some credit would be nice. if someone reposted one of your leaks on our site we would credit. it's only fair.

• Downvote 2

Just now, Guwop said:

idc about that but when the file comes from our site (and it appears to be the exact file that you reposted) some credit would be nice. if someone reposted one of your leaks on our site we would credit. it's only fair.

Here's the thing, we don't promote other sites.

9 minutes ago, Lord Kingdom said:

Here's the thing, we don't promote other sites.

why not

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Guwop said:

why not

Because it's a rule I put in place 5 years ago when I built this site. Absolutely no advertising for other sites. Period. Welcome to the club.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Guwop said:

are you upset that someone stole your stolen content? 

'it's only fair' that you're credited for the album you did not create but are giving away for free?

fuck out of here, that's the most backwards logic. 

• Upvote 11

8 hours ago, Guwop said:

why not

giphy.gif

320 added!

So what's the opinion on the album tho? Wasn't really impressed by his last album. 

38 minutes ago, mR12 said:

320 added!

Fabulous! Thanks

• Upvote 1

FLAC added!

• Love 1

11 hours ago, Juggernaut89 said:

So what's the opinion on the album tho? Wasn't really impressed by his last album. 

Rap AOTY no competition IMO

Listening non stop since you put it up online. This album is crazy. :pray:

• Love 1

2 hours ago, xwizex said:

Listening non stop since you put it up online. This album is crazy. :pray:

how long habe you listened to Lupe? I'm on the fence about listening to this (so many damn tracks).  I thoroughly enjoyed about 1/3 of tetsuo, didn't like lasers, loved enemy of the state and the cool, didn't really like food and liquor. 

how would you rank this

Definitely the spiritual successor to T&Y (Mural Jr. for example), which is a major plus for my purposes. It's overly long, but that's not to say there aren't 98 mins worth of quality ideas. It's the kind of album you split into sessions. 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, vbooy57 said:

Definitely the spiritual successor to T&Y (Mural Jr. for example), which is a major plus for my purposes. It's overly long, but that's not to say there aren't 98 mins worth of quality ideas. It's the kind of album you split into sessions. 

Yeah I believe Lupe himself tweeted that the album is definitely two parts. The first part ends after track 9 IIRC

On 23/09/2018 at 4:20 PM, humbleledger said:

how long habe you listened to Lupe? I'm on the fence about listening to this (so many damn tracks).  I thoroughly enjoyed about 1/3 of tetsuo, didn't like lasers, loved enemy of the state and the cool, didn't really like food and liquor. 

how would you rank this

Discovered him with Food & Liquor and the Kanye West feats, like kind of everybody.

I really loved Tetsuo, I didn't like the Drogas Light EP in between, but you definitely have this experimental feel with an extremely long album a little bit difficult to digest in one time (i'm also used to punk rock - long albums eh eh)...

I think it takes time to discover it completely and dig through it ... Stuff I'm not used to do these days with the avalanche of stuff being releases. But yep, not an easy listen in one sitting.