Sign in to follow this  
mR12

Kanye West - ye (2018)

32 posts in this topic

Download this torrent | Other Electronic | Season 11 Episode 19 The Tenant Disassociation

6bnXsm3.jpg
Release - June 1, 2018

Genre - Hip-Hop/Rap

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

01. I Thought About Killing You (04:34)
02. Yikes (03:09)
03. All Mine (02:26)
04. Wouldn't Leave (03:26)
05. No Mistakes (02:03)
06. Ghost Town (04:32)
07. Violent Crimes (03:36)

Download

Support!

Twitter / iTunes

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Haha 2

Download this torrent | Other Electronic | Season 11 Episode 19 The Tenant Disassociation

FINALLY; YES.

• Like 1

I listened to a low quality recording of the live stream for about 6 hours straight. Thank you for this!

@mR12 thank you!!

The album art reminds me of some shit you’d see on tumblr when you were 13

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Haha 7

Poggers

Thank you!

HOLY SH!T KANYE

I fucking love this but I'm a stan. The Lift Yourself beat better show up on the Kids See Ghosts album next week.

Hell Ye. Hot garbage straight from the best rockstar in the world. Can't pass on this shit. 

• Like 2

"The most beautiful thoughts are always beside the darkest."

Damn.

This and Daytona are some of the most interesting hip-hop releases this year imo. Kid See Ghost will probably be cool too.

• Love 1

this is a pretty cool project but i dont think it really has much replay value. TLOP i would just listen to all day, but this one i'd probably listen 2 or so more times then put it to the side. 

• Like 4

some weird shit here, but this is good.

• Like 1

I FEEL LIKE I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I PUT MY HAND ON THE STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!

4 hours ago, xcblackdiamond said:

Apparently Kanye took the photo on his Iphone right before he put the album out haha

Dropped 85K for Pusha T's album cover and used an iphone photo for his lol

Man this is so fucking good but I'll love anything Kanye does. If you like his older stuff this album is a pretty good mix of everything he's done. 

If Ghost Town is any indication of what Kid Sees Ghost will be like.. we aren't ready.

Wouldn't Leave and No Mistakes are the weak spots for me. On a standard album these tracks would be fine but since there's only 7 songs here they all need to be bangers. I really just want more. Maybe I will feel different after the Kids See Ghosts album drops.

• Like 1

I feel like this is some groundbreaking thing, but I think I'll only be able to listen to Yikkes again because it's, like, an actual rap song.

a very "Pete Wentz" title

2 hours ago, NexFlax said:

this is a pretty cool project but i dont think it really has much replay value. TLOP i would just listen to all day, but this one i'd probably listen 2 or so more times then put it to the side. 

i've listened to it 5 times today and i can confirm i still want to relisten. different strokes for different folks though.

• Like 1

ghost town :cry:

8 hours ago, Mikasa said:

Poggers

Thank you!

Found the other Twitch addict. :P

Is that the real album art? Good lord

What happened to turbografx 16

Anyone know when that Post Malone/Kanye song that's been leaked all over in fragments will be out? Did it already come out? I've been sick af so haven't kept up with releases of any genre the past few weeks )':

19 hours ago, xcblackdiamond said:

The story goes that he took in on an iphone on the way to the listening party the other day.

If this is the wave GOOD music is riding this summer I need EVERYONE in the studio recording albums, we still have Kids See Ghosts and Nas' album on the way, Ghost Town is other worldly and the whole album is a masterpiece with it's producing :jams:

• Like 2

image.png.d5745ae543d5ffeed66382f6ba3a5f3f.png

On 6/1/2018 at 7:33 AM, xcblackdiamond said:

Kim K said Kanye literally made it on his phone in the car on the way to the listening party in Wyoming. He jus got his phone, took a pic of a mountain, threw some words on it, and done.

9355D9CE-1067-4DB4-A135-F6C61CD23139.png

• Love 1