Sign in to follow this  
D666N

CHVRCHES - Love Is Dead (2018)

23 posts in this topic

Pluralsight - Building an Intelligent System From Embedded to Cloud | Pinky and the Brain (1995–1998) | Season 2 Episode 4 The Griffin Equivalency

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - May 25, 2018 

Genre - Synth-Pop, Indie Pop

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

1. Graffiti (03:38)
2. Get Out (03:51)
3. Deliverance (04:12)
4. My Enemy (feat. Matt Berninger) (03:53)
5. Forever (03:44)
6. Never Say Die (04:23)
7. Miracle (03:08)
8. Graves (04:43)
9. Heaven/Hell (05:05)
10. God's Plan (03:31)
11. Really Gone (03:11)
12. ii (01:09)
13. Wonderland (04:35)

Total length: 49:03

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Pluralsight - Building an Intelligent System From Embedded to Cloud | Pinky and the Brain (1995–1998) | Season 2 Episode 4 The Griffin Equivalency

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

really good catchy stuff. if your a fan of Chrvches, i suggest you listen to The Birthday Massacre. very similar sound with grungy guitars

• Love 1

catchy, and love this!!  thanx.

Oh my god I love this album from start to finish. "ii" is one of the best interludes I've ever ever ever heard. The whole album is really catchy, melodic and the replay value is extremly high. The album I needed in my life. I 100% recommend this to anyone.

• Like 1

Woah this is out this week? I had no clue

I thought the singles were ok but not up to the standard of their other two albums. Still pretty stoked to give this a listen though

Ain't bad. I expected far, far worse to be honest. There's a lot of great parts here but as a whole it just falls a little short and a big reason for that I think is Lauren's lyrics. Her vocal delivery has been getting better and better (and she was a good vocalist to begin with), and the production on this is so crisp and slick that it's hard not to enjoy it - it's just incredibly repetitive and shallow. I've been a fan from day one, and I'll still definitely be going to see them in November, but nothing they've put out since has beat TBOWYB imo. Miracle is by and far one of the worst songs I've heard from an indie band this year. The anthemic "woah-oh-oh-oh"'s are something I'd expect from a band like Imagine Dragons, not CHVRCHES. But on the other hand, Really Gone is their best ballad, and they've always been strong at those. My Enemy, Graffiti, and Deliverance are all very solid tracks too. I doubt this'll break my top 10, but top 15/20 is definitely not an impossibility. The songs I'd heard are all much stronger in album form than they are on their own too. Overall I'm a little conflicted, it's far from their strongest, and I'd say EOE was also better, so strictly speaking this is their worst album, but that's not to say it's flat-out a bad album.

thank you so much for this!

Going to keep expectations moderately low. Singles were good, but middle of the road for me.

Chilling it through! Thanks

Thanks

I don’t see how anyone hates this. I love it

• Love 1

FLAC added!

I could never really get into CHVRCHES, and this release definitely didn't change that for me. Nothing for me here...

15 minutes ago, mR12 said:

I could never really get into CHVRCHES, and this release definitely didn't change that for me. Nothing for me here...

nerd

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, exalt said:

Ain't bad. I expected far, far worse to be honest. There's a lot of great parts here but as a whole it just falls a little short and a big reason for that I think is Lauren's lyrics. Her vocal delivery has been getting better and better (and she was a good vocalist to begin with), and the production on this is so crisp and slick that it's hard not to enjoy it - it's just incredibly repetitive and shallow. I've been a fan from day one, and I'll still definitely be going to see them in November, but nothing they've put out since has beat TBOWYB imo. Miracle is by and far one of the worst songs I've heard from an indie band this year. The anthemic "woah-oh-oh-oh"'s are something I'd expect from a band like Imagine Dragons, not CHVRCHES. But on the other hand, Really Gone is their best ballad, and they've always been strong at those. My Enemy, Graffiti, and Deliverance are all very solid tracks too. I doubt this'll break my top 10, but top 15/20 is definitely not an impossibility. The songs I'd heard are all much stronger in album form than they are on their own too. Overall I'm a little conflicted, it's far from their strongest, and I'd say EOE was also better, so strictly speaking this is their worst album, but that's not to say it's flat-out a bad album.

Yeah the chorus for Miracle just kills what could have been a solid song.

I'm in the same boat. It's surprisingly...tame?

The biggest surprise is how much the electronics have been mixed in.  They used to be so jarring and in your face, it definitely could be off putting. But because they knew how to reign it in, or make it contagiously addicting, it had a certain appeal to it. Just listening to God's Plan makes it feel like any other synthpop band. 

Wouldn't say it's a bad thing, it's definitely a sign of maturing, but I'll wonder if the album will find a place like the last two. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I want to download the FLAC format but passtheleaks.me is sooo sloowww. 

Yo Forever and Graves are jams. I'm a sucker for a big hook 

another solid release from them, i dig

best synth-pop band by far

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 4:01 AM, D666N said:

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - May 25, 2018 

Genre - Synth-Pop, Indie Pop

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

1. Graffiti (03:38)
2. Get Out (03:51)
3. Deliverance (04:12)
4. My Enemy (feat. Matt Berninger) (03:53)
5. Forever (03:44)
6. Never Say Die (04:23)
7. Miracle (03:08)
8. Graves (04:43)
9. Heaven/Hell (05:05)
10. God's Plan (03:31)
11. Really Gone (03:11)
12. ii (01:09)
13. Wonderland (04:35)

Total length: 49:03

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

Much gratitude, thanks and blessing to you!!!

• Like 1

:pray:

gosh! thank you! waited for this!

My first time listening to CHVRCHES... it's not bad. But I can't necessarily say that it's any good. Feels uninspired and kind of generic. But it's well done. She has a nice and aesthetic-y voice. But idk, can't see myself blasting this ever.